For a complete list of publications and bibtex entries, please visit this page
- N. Karnad and V. Isler. A Multi-Robot System for Unconfined Video-Conferencing. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Anchorage, Alaska, 2010. Note: To appear.
- D. Bhadauria, V. Isler, A. Studenski, and P. Tokekar. A Robotic Sensor Network for Monitoring Carp in Minnesota Lakes. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2010. Note: To appear.
- O. Tekdas and V. Isler. Sensor Placement for Triangulation Based Localization. IEEE Tran. Automation Science and Engineering, 2010.
- O. Tekdas, W. Yang, and V. Isler. Robotic Routers: Algorithms and Implementation. Int. Journal of Robotics Research, 2009, accepted.
- O. Tekdas, J.H. Lim, A. Terzis and V. Isler. Using Mobile Robots to Harvest Data from Sensor Fields, IEEE Wireless Communications, Special Issue on Wireless Communications in Networked Robotics, 2008, accepted.
- E. Meisner, W. Yang, and V. Isler. Network Formation through Coverage and Freeze-Tag. In Eighth International Workshop on the Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics (WAFR), 2008.
- N. Karnad and V. Isler. Bearing-Only Pursuit. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2008.
- O. Tekdas and V. Isler. Robotic Routers. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 2008
- E. Meisner, V. Isler, and J. Trinkle. Controller Design for Human-Robot Interaction. Autonomous Robots, 24(2):123--134, 2008. Note: Special issue on socially assistive robotics
- M. Pavone, N. Bisnik, E. Frazzoli, and V. Isler. A Stochastic and Dynamic Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows and Customer Impatience. ACM/Springer Journal of Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), to appear.
- V. Isler and N. Karnad. The Role of Information in the Cop-Robber Game. Theoretical Computer Science, 2008.
- V. Isler and M. Magdon-Ismail. Sensor Selection in Arbitrary Dimensions. IEEE Tran. Automation Science and Engineering, in press.
- N. Bisnik, A. Abouzeid, and V. Isler. Stochastic Event Capture Using Mobile Sensors Subject to a Quality Metric. IEEE Tran. on Robotics, 23(4):676 -- 692, 2007
- N. Karnad and V. Isler. Lion and Man Game in the Presence of a Circular Obstacle. In IROS 2009: Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems at St. Louis, Missouri. October 2009, accepted.
- Nikhil Karnad, THE ROLE OF SENSING INFORMATION IN PURSUIT-EVASION GAMES, M.S. Thesis, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2008
- Onur Tekdas, PLACEMENT AND CONNECTIVITY MAINTENANCE ALGORITHMS FOR ROBOTIC SENSOR NETWORKS, M.S. Thesis, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2008
- Wei Yang, AN ALGORITHM FOR NETWORK FORMATION AND AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A MOBILE ROBOTIC ROUTER SYSTEM, M.S. Thesis, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2008 download
- Seema Kamath, DISTRIBUTED ALGORITHMS FOR CAMERA NETWORK LOCALIZATION AND MULTIPLE TARGET TRACKING USING MOBILE ROBOTS, M.S. Thesis, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2007 download